- Circulation and Readership Audit – Conducted by CVC and is worth an estimated $2,000 per publication.
- Free Audit Training – Conducted by CVC to help view audits as a marketing tool.
- Co-op – Unlimited access to RECAS Co-op information. Value…priceless!
- 8 FREE One-Day Seminars - conducted throughout the year. (Value…$100-$150 per attendee.)
- Community Papers of Michigan Newsletter – Stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the free paper industry.
- Annual Conference – Featuring nationally known speakers.
- Lending Library – Free use of CPM’s library that contains training videos, audio cassettes and books from nationally known motivational speakers, etc.
- Membership Directory – Free inclusion in CPM’s directory that is distributed to over 500 media buyers throughout Michigan and the mid-West.
- Annual Advertising Awards – Builds esteem for your advertisers, readers and staff.
- Annual Production Award – Builds esteem for the folks that build your ads.
- Michigan MegaMarket – CPM’s statewide classified network. By participating you will help the network, the association and will be eligible for year-end rebates.
- National affiliation with AFCP, IFPA and PaperChain.
Become a member of Community Papers of Michigan and receive the above benefits valued at a minimum of $3,000 – $4,000 per publication.